Special Launching Offer of 3 Dozen For The Price of 2 : £xx
– Soft Ionomer Cover.
– The “High Moment of Inertia” Enhances Distance in Flight & Maintains Spin.
– Enhanced Distance & Energy Restitution.
– Soft Feel And High Resilience.
– Explosive Core Elasticity Through PHSC Technology.
– High Initial Speed Core Concept.
– High Performance Elastomer.
– An Inner Layer That Enhances The Ball’s Performance.
– 314 Penetrating Dimples.
“The KR from Krypton is a three piece, soft ionomer covered, original ball with an elusive oyster finish color. The Krypton KR is to be played by all golfers from beginners to scratch.
Compression (PGA Standard) : 75.0
Cover Material : Surlyn
Hardness of Cover (Shore D): 60.1
COR/Coefficient of Restitution: O.7841
Weight (G): 45.74